Second-Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is your Second Life.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Infection begins, but when?

Go down 
+5
Ulca[isaCULT]
anttz111
Mindfreak
Butterfly500
Atreyuvision
9 posters

When Should the Infection begin?
1-2 days
The Infection begins, but when? Bar_left0%The Infection begins, but when? Bar_right
 0% [ 0 ]
3 days
The Infection begins, but when? Bar_left40%The Infection begins, but when? Bar_right
 40% [ 4 ]
5 days
The Infection begins, but when? Bar_left0%The Infection begins, but when? Bar_right
 0% [ 0 ]
7 days
The Infection begins, but when? Bar_left10%The Infection begins, but when? Bar_right
 10% [ 1 ]
Even longer?
The Infection begins, but when? Bar_left50%The Infection begins, but when? Bar_right
 50% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 10

AuthorMessage
Atreyuvision

Atreyuvision

Male Number of posts : 480
Registration date : 2009-02-28

The Infection begins, but when? Empty
PostSubject: The Infection begins, but when?   The Infection begins, but when? EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 6:58 pm

I want you guys to vote on it's arrival..So here's the poll...

Last edited by Atreyuvision on Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Butterfly500

Butterfly500

Female Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2009-02-26

PostSubject: Re: The Infection begins, but when?   The Infection begins, but when? EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 9:07 pm

I'm hoping three b/c the weekend is coming and we can really rp then unless people have plans so yeah ^^
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision

Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: The Infection begins, but when?   The Infection begins, but when? EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 9:14 pm

Me too, but others don't seem to agree...But the poll isn't done yet, so who knows.
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

Male Number of posts : 127

PostSubject: Re: The Infection begins, but when?   The Infection begins, but when? EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 9:38 pm

I believe more than a week. That way, wee could finish up any current topics, make new realtionships/add to the story, and maybe get a new memeber or two...
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision

Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: The Infection begins, but when?   The Infection begins, but when? EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 9:45 pm

Eh, I get where your coming from...But still, I'm just pumped to kill some zombies.
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: The Infection begins, but when?   The Infection begins, but when? EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 10:31 pm

Atreyuvision wrote:
Eh, I get where your coming from...But still, I'm just pumped to kill some zombies.
Well, who wouldn't? But I think we oughta give these chars a little more background....
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision

Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: The Infection begins, but when?   The Infection begins, but when? EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 12:00 am

Eh...I think a couple more days is all we really need...But more than 7 days? That's just too much...:(
Back to top Go down
anttz111

anttz111

Male Number of posts : 510
Registration date : 2009-03-02

PostSubject: Re: The Infection begins, but when?   The Infection begins, but when? EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 1:39 am

i agree that the chracters do need some more time to bond...see whos hangin with who, and the relation ships between the chracters! so it only makes since to wait a week or so! but hey if people star loggin on and speeding things up and voting it may happen alot quicker
Back to top Go down
Butterfly500

Butterfly500

Female Number of posts : 198

PostSubject: Re: The Infection begins, but when?   The Infection begins, but when? EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 5:54 pm

Yeah no more than seven days I think. My question is, once the infection starts and all, will we be able to update our apps so it could relate to the infection situation?
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision

Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: The Infection begins, but when?   The Infection begins, but when? EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 7:25 pm

Of course you will.
Back to top Go down
Ulca[isaCULT]
Admin
Ulca[isaCULT]

Male Number of posts : 413

PostSubject: Re: The Infection begins, but when?   The Infection begins, but when? EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 7:43 pm

I honestly don't believe the infection should start ANYTIME soon at all, if at all that is.

I think that once we start the infection we're going to lose A LOT of people.

It's going to be the same old shit, just like Dead-City.

IE : "Bob shoots zombie. Zombie dies." End topic.
GAY!

I honestly believe the infection is a hard thing to do because someone is going to be the odd person out and RP as a zombie.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

anttz111

PostSubject: Re: The Infection begins, but when?   The Infection begins, but when? EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 8:31 pm

i'm feeling the same way about the infection...but i can deal with it! dont really want to..but we have to do something in the future to make this sight hyper...like going on a road trip to vegas or something!!
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: The Infection begins, but when?   The Infection begins, but when? EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 10:17 pm

Ulca wrote:
I honestly don't believe the infection should start ANYTIME soon at all, if at all that is.

I think that once we start the infection we're going to lose A LOT of people.

It's going to be the same old shit, just like Dead-City.

IE : "Bob shoots zombie. Zombie dies." End topic.
GAY!

I honestly believe the infection is a hard thing to do because someone is going to be the odd person out and RP as a zombie.

...Yeah.I loved Dead City, but to be honest it was kinda lke that.And plus,When people joined, you never really said this was gonna be a Dead City Reboot.That's like going to see a Romantic Comedy, and you realize you got tricked into seeing Dawn of the Dead....Not too say Dawn of the Dead isnt a good movie, or that Dead City was a a bad RPG. So, in sumation , I agree with Ulca. Not tryin to piss anyone off here.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision

Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: The Infection begins, but when?   The Infection begins, but when? EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 10:28 pm

I will be using the zombies for you guys...And it will be rather fun, because when an apocalypse happens, it forces people to come together and try to survive. We will spend a lot of time fighting zombies, but not every second of the site will be consumed by killing zombies...You will have downtime in safehouses, or a military safe-zone (Which overcourse eventually get attacked), or while traveling...You won't have to fight 24/7, so you'll still have plenty of time to enjoy each others company...And Dead-City was rushed, everything happened to fast and it was also very unorganized which caused it to be very cluttered, causing many people to get left behind in posts, and all the characters we're super humanly strong and accurate, our characters weren't real...Which made it lame...But with this we show where the characters came from, giving them more background and showing what there personalities were like before the infection, and this time our characters are more like real people...Everyone will change and become closer, while some will drift apart. Give it a shot guys, and Ulca, no one will be the odd man out because I will use the zombies, and as I said, not every second of your lives will be consumed by fighting zombies...I don't want anyone to leave this site because you guys are all pretty cool, but if you or anyone else are unhappy with us doing an infection. Then you guys don't have to stay. :/

And Yes, Inferoo and I clearly stated on Dead-City that this site was our REMAKE, and if you read over the Info section like you were suppose to...You would see that there is a lot of stuff there about Zombies..
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: The Infection begins, but when?   The Infection begins, but when? EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 11:29 pm

Whatever, buys.I'm on board.
Back to top Go down
Inferoo357
Admin
Inferoo357

Number of posts : 140

PostSubject: Re: The Infection begins, but when?   The Infection begins, but when? EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 8:50 am

Members cant see the info lol

we will be starting the beginning of the infection in 5 days

today is March 05

stop creating new topics at March 08

that way we can finish up the topics and prepare for the infection

this may change, im still debating whether or not to postpone the infection further
Back to top Go down
https://second-life.forumotion.net
CoolBeans737

CoolBeans737

Female Number of posts : 46

PostSubject: Re: The Infection begins, but when?   The Infection begins, but when? EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 4:59 pm

Inferoo told me to say that he decided to postpone the infection until march 15th.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sabbag
Eduard
Admin
Eduard

Male Number of posts : 110

PostSubject: Re: The Infection begins, but when?   The Infection begins, but when? EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 10:45 am

A good move might be to try and make a copy of this site, anyone who still wants to post on the kissy-kissy shojo side still can and the real men (and cool women) can kill some hordes of undead monsters.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

anttz111

PostSubject: Re: The Infection begins, but when?   The Infection begins, but when? EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 5:45 pm

i agree.....im starting to think that the Infection may bring alotta action...so idc ....
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision

Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: The Infection begins, but when?   The Infection begins, but when? EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 9:00 pm

I don't want a site for just this....Infection is all we gonna do...:P
Back to top Go down
anttz111

anttz111

PostSubject: Re: The Infection begins, but when?   The Infection begins, but when? EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 9:03 pm

ok kool...if thats the case then lets get started..=/
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼

VivaLaCult☼

Male Number of posts : 494
Registration date : 2009-03-01

PostSubject: Re: The Infection begins, but when?   The Infection begins, but when? EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 9:04 pm

no please wait. Dont make a dumb move by jumping into this and losing visitors. I say ease into it at least
Back to top Go down
Inferoo357
Admin
Inferoo357

PostSubject: Re: The Infection begins, but when?   The Infection begins, but when? EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 5:49 am

OFFICIAL DATE: March 13th
Back to top Go down
Eduard
Admin
Eduard

Male Number of posts : 110

PostSubject: Re: The Infection begins, but when?   The Infection begins, but when? EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 11:28 am

I don't mind starting up a mirror site if no one objects to it.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼

VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: The Infection begins, but when?   The Infection begins, but when? EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 5:51 pm

Sounds good to me, its up to you guys though.

It could be a "what if" site i guess like what if the infection never happened.
Back to top Go down
Ulca[isaCULT]
Admin
Ulca[isaCULT]

Male Number of posts : 413

PostSubject: Re: The Infection begins, but when?   The Infection begins, but when? EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 11:18 pm

Actually, I think this is a good idea.

We make chapters, as "What If Scenarios".

Let's say, the first "what it?" can be zombies. Next, we do another, and another, and so on.

First scenario, Zombie Infection.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼

VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: The Infection begins, but when?   The Infection begins, but when? EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 11:20 pm

I like that, good job me.

I personally think I will like the What If's better anyways.
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: The Infection begins, but when?   The Infection begins, but when? EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 11:45 pm

Yeah, that's fucking Brilliant guys!

One Question: Will each event take place on different timelines/Realities or will the chars be somehow sent back in time to before the event happened, and they remeber it happening, though it never did?
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision

Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: The Infection begins, but when?   The Infection begins, but when? EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 12:48 am

Uhh, I guess we could alter realities...But that is so many different rp sites...
Back to top Go down
Inferoo357
Admin
Inferoo357

PostSubject: Re: The Infection begins, but when?   The Infection begins, but when? EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 4:54 am

How about this

For every scenario i open up a category

At the end of every Scenario our characters are sent back to a point in time before the split between reality and the scenario happened, they have a vague memory of the scenario and retain all the skills they may have learned during the course of the scenario but the events seem like a dream to them

also

we start our first scenario: Zombie Infection

Saturday March 14th

also, as a note, some scenarios could remain indefinitely, such as the Zombie one

if someone wants to make a scenario they can, post the ideas in Suggestions, we can start it immediately, and it is possible to have multiple scenarios up at a time, such as a Zombie scenario, Giant Robot scenario and Superhero scenario open all at the same time, however, characters cannot be aware of any other scenario until the scenario is over i.e. when every character dies or decides to quit the scenario
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision

Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: The Infection begins, but when?   The Infection begins, but when? EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 4:57 am

Agreed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Infection begins, but when?   The Infection begins, but when? Empty

Back to top Go down

The Infection begins, but when?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Second-Life :: General :: Announcements-
Jump to: