Second-Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is your Second Life.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Beach House Party! [opend to everyone]

Go down 
+4
VivaLaCult☼
nick331hog
Ulca[isaCULT]
anttz111
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
anttz111

anttz111

Male Number of posts : 510
Registration date : 2009-03-02

Beach House Party! [opend to everyone] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach House Party! [opend to everyone]   Beach House Party! [opend to everyone] - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 4:31 pm

Autumn wrapped her legs around him and kissed him smiling
Back to top Go down
Ulca[isaCULT]
Admin
Ulca[isaCULT]

Male Number of posts : 413
Registration date : 2009-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Beach House Party! [opend to everyone]   Beach House Party! [opend to everyone] - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 4:34 pm

Volchok kissed back and put his hands on her back.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Beach House Party! [opend to everyone]   Beach House Party! [opend to everyone] - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 4:49 pm

Autumn put her hands under the water and put her hands in his shorts..she then continued kissing him smiling and giggling lowly
Back to top Go down
Eduard
Admin
Eduard

Male Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Beach House Party! [opend to everyone]   Beach House Party! [opend to everyone] - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 10:51 am

(HOMOEROTIC!)
Back to top Go down
anttz111

anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Beach House Party! [opend to everyone]   Beach House Party! [opend to everyone] - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 5:40 pm

[wow you really are immature.....get over it]
Back to top Go down
Ulca[isaCULT]
Admin
Ulca[isaCULT]

PostSubject: Re: Beach House Party! [opend to everyone]   Beach House Party! [opend to everyone] - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 7:37 pm

Volchok bit her neck, playfully.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼

VivaLaCult☼

Male Number of posts : 494
Registration date : 2009-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Beach House Party! [opend to everyone]   Beach House Party! [opend to everyone] - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 8:03 pm

(HOMOEROTIC!!!)
Back to top Go down
anttz111

anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Beach House Party! [opend to everyone]   Beach House Party! [opend to everyone] - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 8:52 pm

Autumn then kissed him ack and pushed forward sending the both of them underwater...

[grow up u 2...]
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼

VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Beach House Party! [opend to everyone]   Beach House Party! [opend to everyone] - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 9:05 pm

(Calm down it was a joke no need to get pissy...you need to learn how to take a joke)
Back to top Go down
anttz111

anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Beach House Party! [opend to everyone]   Beach House Party! [opend to everyone] - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 9:14 pm

[i aint mad.....what you said was just unecessary.....but w/e]
Back to top Go down
Eduard
Admin
Eduard

PostSubject: Re: Beach House Party! [opend to everyone]   Beach House Party! [opend to everyone] - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 10:29 pm

(Guys talking about sticking hands down another guys pants is homoerotic, whether you were RPing as a girl or not.)
Back to top Go down
anttz111

anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Beach House Party! [opend to everyone]   Beach House Party! [opend to everyone] - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 10:39 pm

[w/e...get over it...if it bother you that much go hide in a closet and cry about it..]
Back to top Go down
Eduard
Admin
Eduard

PostSubject: Re: Beach House Party! [opend to everyone]   Beach House Party! [opend to everyone] - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 10:48 pm

(I'm not the one in the closet Frenchie.)
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼

VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Beach House Party! [opend to everyone]   Beach House Party! [opend to everyone] - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 10:59 pm

(LOL, that was a slam...HOMOEROTIC)
Back to top Go down
anttz111

anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Beach House Party! [opend to everyone]   Beach House Party! [opend to everyone] - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 5:32 pm

[My Name is Anthony....but w/e i aint the arguing type...you dont know me and i dont know you...i find it pointless to argue with someone i dont know..so jus move on.]
Back to top Go down
nick331hog

nick331hog

Male Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2009-02-27

PostSubject: Re: Beach House Party! [opend to everyone]   Beach House Party! [opend to everyone] - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 7:02 pm

... can we just get back to rping?
Back to top Go down
anttz111

anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Beach House Party! [opend to everyone]   Beach House Party! [opend to everyone] - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 7:11 pm

[ .....thats what im on the site for but as you can see.....im not the one making, the immature remarks...]
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision

Atreyuvision

Male Number of posts : 480

PostSubject: Re: Beach House Party! [opend to everyone]   Beach House Party! [opend to everyone] - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 8:02 pm

((As much as I would like to side with you two, I can't...That was a very hypocritical thing to do...Considering how you all have gotten mad and both Inferoo and Ulca for saying racial remarks in the past...But it's okay to slam someone with homosexual remarks? What if Anthony was actually gay? There goes another member because you guys couldn't chill...So what if he is rping as a girl, or if his character is doing things with another guy....Ummm its an RP, I highly doubt Anthony dresses up as girls and runs around kissing and fucking other guys...He didn't break any rules, so why jump him? Because he wants to use a girl...*shakes head*...and for your defense, I'm pretty sure he didn't go didn't detail...I'm pretty sure all Autumn did was give Volchuk a little feel up...That's fine since this site is pretty much an R rated movie, no rules were broken...It wasn't full on sex (Sex is allowed, you just can't RP it...), and nothing got too detailed so how is he gay? =/...Kind of disappointing that you guys would attack a respected member like that...If you weren't family something like this could get you banned...Sorry if I seem like a dick, but I have to take a stand and say what is right.))
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

Male Number of posts : 127

PostSubject: Re: Beach House Party! [opend to everyone]   Beach House Party! [opend to everyone] - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 9:09 pm

((OOC: In addition, what's wrong with being gay, anyway, huh?...But nevermind, let's just get back to RPing....))
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision

Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Beach House Party! [opend to everyone]   Beach House Party! [opend to everyone] - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 9:13 pm

((Nothing, as long as you aren't flaming gay you are cool with me...))
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Beach House Party! [opend to everyone]   Beach House Party! [opend to everyone] - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 9:17 pm

((EXACTLY.:P Now, lets all shut the fuck up for a minute, make nice and get back to RPing, OK?))
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision

Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Beach House Party! [opend to everyone]   Beach House Party! [opend to everyone] - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 9:26 pm

(Agreed.)

Ralph shook his head in disapproval of the party...Man...No bongs goin round, too much liquor and not enough beer...Too much people, aint my style... He hopped into his truck and lit up a blunt. He sat there alone smoking it.
Back to top Go down
Ulca[isaCULT]
Admin
Ulca[isaCULT]

PostSubject: Re: Beach House Party! [opend to everyone]   Beach House Party! [opend to everyone] - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 10:06 pm

Volchok laughed at Autumn a little and kissed her.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Beach House Party! [opend to everyone]   Beach House Party! [opend to everyone] - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 10:29 pm

Autumn Kissed volchok back and swam around him in the water
Back to top Go down
Inferoo357
Admin
Inferoo357

Number of posts : 140

PostSubject: Re: Beach House Party! [opend to everyone]   Beach House Party! [opend to everyone] - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 6:07 am

(( its called RPing guys, me and Atreyu have RPed as chicks before, and Atreyus used a particular chick *cough* Purple *cough* to um "fool around" but you cant call us "homoerotic" seeing as how Atreys Girlfriend is at his house like everyday probably doing some very "non-homoerotic" things to him, and my Girlfriend RP's on the site, its RPing, i am personally planning on becoming a writer someday, do you think im going to leave the R rated stuff out of my book because it would seem "homoerotic?" no im not, Anttz isnt gay, niether was that a homosexual act in any way seeing as how Anttz was RPing as a chick at the time, theres my 2 cents, still love ya guys ))

Alice walked over to Ralphs truck and leaned in the window "got room for two? your not gonna leave a lady without some bud are ya?" she giggled
Back to top Go down
https://second-life.forumotion.net
Eduard
Admin
Eduard

PostSubject: Re: Beach House Party! [opend to everyone]   Beach House Party! [opend to everyone] - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 11:48 am

(I was just busting chops, I don't think he's actually gay. I just thought it was funny. But anttz seems like a cool enough guy so he's legitimately offended I'll stop. And there is a HUGE difference between calling someone a nigger and calling someone gay, mainly since the latter of the 2 is part of everyone's everyday vernacular. I have no problem with anyone RPing as a girl. I was really just getting my quarterly fill of pissing someone off. Atreyu thought it was pretty funny a couple days ago when I was talking to him about it though. Where'd this new sense of a moral highground come from? And Atreyu should be the last to get onto me about anything since he got pissed off when Tenshi and Mind took his joking perversion seriously. What's surprising is that I've been RPing with you guys for awhile and have never said anything of the sort until now, I've never even been controversial before but everyone jumps my ass, after so vehemently defending Ulca after Joe got pissed off because he was called a nigger and slave[and he's part black]. I believe everyone told Joe that he was a pussy that couldn't take a joke or told him to clam the fuck down. So how's that for being hypocritical. Maybe that's why Ulca hasn't said anything, because he realized that he's done the same thing[if not worse]. That or he's just ignoring me. I'm going to give the answer, as close as I can remember it, that Atreyu give's everytime someone gets pissed at him, Ulca, or Inferoo, "It's just our sense of humor, you need to learn to deal with it or shut up.")
Back to top Go down
Eduard
Admin
Eduard

PostSubject: Re: Beach House Party! [opend to everyone]   Beach House Party! [opend to everyone] - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 11:57 am

(anttz I apoligize for saying anything that may have offended you, but Atreyu and Inferoo can fuck themselves at this point. You've offended me now. As far as I'm concerned only three people on this site can complain at all about name calling, anttz111, Butterfly5000, and maybe Mind, cause he hasn't said anything to piss anyone off as far as I know. But now that you've gone on about this, you can officially no longer make any remarks that someone may find offensive. Ok you don't have to fuck yourselves anymore, I'm not mad. Completely over it.)
Back to top Go down
anttz111

anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Beach House Party! [opend to everyone]   Beach House Party! [opend to everyone] - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 5:19 pm

[thnx....n i find you to be a cool guy as well i just didnt like what you said....so everything is cool now...between us at least...soooooo with that being said...lets go back to the purpose of this site and RP!]
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼

VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Beach House Party! [opend to everyone]   Beach House Party! [opend to everyone] - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 5:32 pm

(God I hate all of you except Ed...Atreyu you of all people should side with me, anttz just needs to learn how to take a joke, I have gotten mad at no one for what they say because honestly I don't give a donkeys cock so if anyone wants to call me a hypocrite they call chew on a ball sack, if anyone took what me or Ed were saying seriously or got offended by it, you need to be taken behind a tool shed and be shot in the head...you are retarded (Oh no is someone gonna bitch about that to...go eat a dick), I fucking hate when people get all pissy and whine because someone was joking around and somebody took it the wrong way....If you can't take a joke, or you get mad at the person saying the joke because the other took it the wrong way, you are no longer a cool person....anttz was RPing as a girl so me and Ed decided to rag on him for it...god forbid.)

(So everyone get the sand out of their vagina, and drink a glass of "calm the fuck down juice." I hate you all who were angry at what we did.)

(And what is wrong with stepping away from RPing for a second and talking like normal people, not everyone is in the chat box at the same time.)

(I hate over sensitive cock faces and if this post pisses people off then oh well, you can either whine about that too, or step back and look at yourself and say "Man I am a douche bag" and change your annoying ass flaw)

Peace & Love VivaLaCult

I love you all
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Beach House Party! [opend to everyone]   Beach House Party! [opend to everyone] - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 8:40 pm

((OOC: Why Cant We Be friends? :())
Back to top Go down
anttz111

anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Beach House Party! [opend to everyone]   Beach House Party! [opend to everyone] - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 10:40 pm

[ya know what.......FUCK IT!..im done.]
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Beach House Party! [opend to everyone]   Beach House Party! [opend to everyone] - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 10:47 pm

((OOC:.....Shit.))
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision

Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Beach House Party! [opend to everyone]   Beach House Party! [opend to everyone] - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 10:58 pm

(Sigh, I just was trying to make everyone happy...I personally DID find it funny, and didn't care...But Antz was offended, I merely was standing up for another member because he was...That's why I said I was NOT trying to be a dick, and that I would LIKE to side with you...But if you guys really wanna flip the bitch switch on me and Inferoo that badly then ouch...and Antz, don't leave.))
Back to top Go down
anttz111

anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Beach House Party! [opend to everyone]   Beach House Party! [opend to everyone] - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 11:18 pm

[i think i need a break....lol..or better yet go find a sense of humor......LoL..n no im not leaving]
Back to top Go down
Eduard
Admin
Eduard

PostSubject: Re: Beach House Party! [opend to everyone]   Beach House Party! [opend to everyone] - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 12:07 am

(Once again I bring up Joe, so that's no excuse. But I'm glad most of us solved it peacefully, even though I don't think I ever "flipped the bitch switch.")
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision

Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Beach House Party! [opend to everyone]   Beach House Party! [opend to everyone] - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 12:11 am

(I think the whole., "fuck you guys" and "I hate all of you" etc. kind of was flipping the bitch switch...But what ever, just back to the RP)
Back to top Go down
Eduard
Admin
Eduard

PostSubject: Re: Beach House Party! [opend to everyone]   Beach House Party! [opend to everyone] - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 1:10 am

(Well I was pissed, never said I hated you. You've said much worse.)
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Beach House Party! [opend to everyone]   Beach House Party! [opend to everyone] - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 1:24 am

((OOC:I love all you guys. No homo.

...Oh Boy..... Here it goes Again...))
Back to top Go down
Eduard
Admin
Eduard

PostSubject: Re: Beach House Party! [opend to everyone]   Beach House Party! [opend to everyone] - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 1:28 am

(\ /)
(^_^)
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼

VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Beach House Party! [opend to everyone]   Beach House Party! [opend to everyone] - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 4:34 pm

(I flipped no bitch switch, It just pisses me off, when people do stupid shit like this, saying I hate you was to get the point across of how gay the situation was, for the love of God don't take that seriously to or I will kill you, fuck this whole situation and go jump off a bridge if you bring it up again or make a big deal out of another situation like this....and saying "I'm leaving" is a bitch thing to do.....no offense Anttz)
Back to top Go down
anttz111

anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Beach House Party! [opend to everyone]   Beach House Party! [opend to everyone] - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 5:03 pm

[lol...w/e im over it! if you ask me everyone does bitchy things ..hey its l i f e! but who cares! im here to rp n not deal with this...i have drama in school..n at home..really dont need it here! sooo...now that im done with the whole situation..thnx Ralph for being that cool friend i know you to be since we have been rping together for almost over a year!...n i have no probs w. no one here...and since this is over the internet...i can only read what is being said so i dont know how your saying it...so if the whole thing was a joke then ok..im kool...but if different t..w/e..! Happy Friday The 13th....when the infection gonna start!=] ]
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼

VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Beach House Party! [opend to everyone]   Beach House Party! [opend to everyone] - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 5:20 pm

(Ok good we are over it finally...and hopefully not for a while)
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Beach House Party! [opend to everyone]   Beach House Party! [opend to everyone] - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 12:29 am

((OOC: GROUP HUG!!!!! ))
Back to top Go down
Ulca[isaCULT]
Admin
Ulca[isaCULT]

PostSubject: Re: Beach House Party! [opend to everyone]   Beach House Party! [opend to everyone] - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 1:09 am

[Get on topic, or it will be closed.]
Back to top Go down
anttz111

anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Beach House Party! [opend to everyone]   Beach House Party! [opend to everyone] - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 2:35 am

Autumn splashed around andswam to get out and get something to drink. she then grabbed onto rail about to get out of the pool

Beach House Party! [opend to everyone] - Page 5 Christinamilian123
Back to top Go down
Ulca[isaCULT]
Admin
Ulca[isaCULT]

PostSubject: Re: Beach House Party! [opend to everyone]   Beach House Party! [opend to everyone] - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 2:48 am

Volchok began to get out with her.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Beach House Party! [opend to everyone]   Beach House Party! [opend to everyone] - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 3:01 am

Autumn walked with Aaron wrapping her arm around his waist...
she then got him a drink and smiled...
"sooo having fun?" Autumn asked
Back to top Go down
Ulca[isaCULT]
Admin
Ulca[isaCULT]

PostSubject: Re: Beach House Party! [opend to everyone]   Beach House Party! [opend to everyone] - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 8:35 am

"Very much so," laughed Volchok.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Beach House Party! [opend to everyone]   Beach House Party! [opend to everyone] - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 12:53 pm

"with all the figting you were doing i felt a little forgotten about..." Autumn said blushing with a light smile
Back to top Go down
Ulca[isaCULT]
Admin
Ulca[isaCULT]

PostSubject: Re: Beach House Party! [opend to everyone]   Beach House Party! [opend to everyone] - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 1:31 pm

"Oh babe. I can forfeit the tournament if you'd like baby," he offered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beach House Party! [opend to everyone]   Beach House Party! [opend to everyone] - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Beach House Party! [opend to everyone]
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next