Second-Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is your Second Life.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Noah's House (Me and Butt unless some of his friends want to chill...Mr.L)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
VivaLaCult☼

VivaLaCult☼

Male Number of posts : 494
Registration date : 2009-03-01

Noah's House (Me and Butt unless some of his friends want to chill...Mr.L) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noah's House (Me and Butt unless some of his friends want to chill...Mr.L)   Noah's House (Me and Butt unless some of his friends want to chill...Mr.L) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 7:19 pm

"Dude wait up, he came all this way at least see whats up"

"Come on babe" Noah said walking with Jaci to the back patio.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly500

Butterfly500

Female Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2009-02-26

Noah's House (Me and Butt unless some of his friends want to chill...Mr.L) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noah's House (Me and Butt unless some of his friends want to chill...Mr.L)   Noah's House (Me and Butt unless some of his friends want to chill...Mr.L) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 7:20 pm

((Haha this is getting more dramatic than I thought ^^ ))

Jaci just stood there and couldn't help but feel sorry for the two of them. But whenever she felt Noah lead her to another room, she turned and walked out of the room with Noah. Now she just hoped something good will come out of the reunion.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼

VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Noah's House (Me and Butt unless some of his friends want to chill...Mr.L)   Noah's House (Me and Butt unless some of his friends want to chill...Mr.L) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 7:22 pm

Noah hopped up on the rail and pulled Jaci close he kissed her softly.

"Don't worry they will work it out, let's let them handle it" he said in a comforting tone hoping to ease her worries and sympathy
Back to top Go down
Butterfly500

Butterfly500

PostSubject: Re: Noah's House (Me and Butt unless some of his friends want to chill...Mr.L)   Noah's House (Me and Butt unless some of his friends want to chill...Mr.L) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 7:26 pm

Jaci nodded after she kissed Noah back.

"I hope so."
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼

VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Noah's House (Me and Butt unless some of his friends want to chill...Mr.L)   Noah's House (Me and Butt unless some of his friends want to chill...Mr.L) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 7:28 pm

Noah played with her hands.

"Come here" he said holding her close"

"We should do something you wanna go see a movie"
Back to top Go down
Butterfly500

Butterfly500

PostSubject: Re: Noah's House (Me and Butt unless some of his friends want to chill...Mr.L)   Noah's House (Me and Butt unless some of his friends want to chill...Mr.L) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 7:30 pm

Jaci rested her head against Noah's chest as her held her close. Maybe finding something to do will take her mind off of Alan and Aaron.

"That sounds good."
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼

VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Noah's House (Me and Butt unless some of his friends want to chill...Mr.L)   Noah's House (Me and Butt unless some of his friends want to chill...Mr.L) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 7:32 pm

"Well come on" he said grabbing her hand and leading her around back.

"WE WILL BE BACK IN LIKE 2 HOURS" Noah yelled as he hopped in his Impala (as of like 2 hours ago lol) and cranke the engine.

"So what do you wanna go see"
Back to top Go down
Butterfly500

Butterfly500

PostSubject: Re: Noah's House (Me and Butt unless some of his friends want to chill...Mr.L)   Noah's House (Me and Butt unless some of his friends want to chill...Mr.L) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 7:33 pm

Jaci shrugged.

:"Pretty much anything but horror. What movies are out anyway?"
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼

VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Noah's House (Me and Butt unless some of his friends want to chill...Mr.L)   Noah's House (Me and Butt unless some of his friends want to chill...Mr.L) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 7:36 pm

"I have no idea, you should pick a movie though" he said smiling
Back to top Go down
Butterfly500

Butterfly500

PostSubject: Re: Noah's House (Me and Butt unless some of his friends want to chill...Mr.L)   Noah's House (Me and Butt unless some of his friends want to chill...Mr.L) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 7:38 pm

(( idk what movies are out XD))

"How about once we get there and see the selections then we'll decide."
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼

VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Noah's House (Me and Butt unless some of his friends want to chill...Mr.L)   Noah's House (Me and Butt unless some of his friends want to chill...Mr.L) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 7:43 pm

(Well Butt learn)

"Sounds good to me" Noah took off and sped down the road to the movie theater.

(start a new topic at the movie theater, I don't feel like it)
Back to top Go down
Butterfly500

Butterfly500

PostSubject: Re: Noah's House (Me and Butt unless some of his friends want to chill...Mr.L)   Noah's House (Me and Butt unless some of his friends want to chill...Mr.L) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 7:45 pm

((fine.))
Back to top Go down
Ulca[isaCULT]
Admin
Ulca[isaCULT]

Male Number of posts : 413

PostSubject: Re: Noah's House (Me and Butt unless some of his friends want to chill...Mr.L)   Noah's House (Me and Butt unless some of his friends want to chill...Mr.L) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 7:50 pm

Volchok and Alan talked for a while, and decided to head back to Volchok's.
Back to top Go down
Eduard
Admin
Eduard

Male Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Noah's House (Me and Butt unless some of his friends want to chill...Mr.L)   Noah's House (Me and Butt unless some of his friends want to chill...Mr.L) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 1:37 am

Ed lit up his joint took a hit and passed to Ralph, "You're unusually quiet."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Noah's House (Me and Butt unless some of his friends want to chill...Mr.L)   Noah's House (Me and Butt unless some of his friends want to chill...Mr.L) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Noah's House (Me and Butt unless some of his friends want to chill...Mr.L)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2