Second-Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is your Second Life.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chilling...((Open to anyone))

Go down 
+3
nick331hog
Butterfly500
Atreyuvision
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Atreyuvision

Atreyuvision

Male Number of posts : 480
Registration date : 2009-02-28

Chilling...((Open to anyone)) Empty
PostSubject: Chilling...((Open to anyone))   Chilling...((Open to anyone)) EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 10:06 pm

Ralph leaned up against the locker, he was in his football uniform minus the padding and helmet...He stood with his arms crossed and a scowl, his eyes were followed the people who walked through the hall...Of course checking out girls as they walked by...He let out a yawn and still stood against the locker...
Back to top Go down
Butterfly500

Butterfly500

Female Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2009-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Chilling...((Open to anyone))   Chilling...((Open to anyone)) EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 11:09 pm

The final bell had ran and Jaci, along with her other classmates, got up and went out of the class to get ready to leave. Jaci walked down the halls as she passed many people talking for just leaving and finally reached her locker at the end of a row of lockers and started with her combination.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision

Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Chilling...((Open to anyone))   Chilling...((Open to anyone)) EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 11:15 pm

The girl's locker was right beside where he was standing, he looked over to her, chuckling quietly and shaking his head..."So little lady...Where you headed so quickly?"
Back to top Go down
Butterfly500

Butterfly500

PostSubject: Re: Chilling...((Open to anyone))   Chilling...((Open to anyone)) EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 11:18 pm

Jaci looked up at the person by her, grinned then shrugged.

"Well it's the end of the day, and, like some people, home."

Jaci puts her chemistry book in her bag, then grabbed for her sketchbook and puts it in there too.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision

Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Chilling...((Open to anyone))   Chilling...((Open to anyone)) EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 11:22 pm

"Still some fun to be had outside of home...Need a ride?" He said jingling his keys.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly500

Butterfly500

PostSubject: Re: Chilling...((Open to anyone))   Chilling...((Open to anyone)) EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 11:27 pm

"That sounds nice, especially since my car is being fixed now. But I hardly know you right now, or know your name in fact."

Jaci grinned again as she threw her bag over her shoulder and closed her locker.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision

Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Chilling...((Open to anyone))   Chilling...((Open to anyone)) EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 11:30 pm

Ralph smiled..."Cmon, even an underclassman as yourself should know me...Cmon the football teams hero?" Ralph chuckled..."Here I am bragging, excuse me..." He wrapped his arm around her shoulder..."I'm Ralph, and what's your name beautiful?"
Back to top Go down
Butterfly500

Butterfly500

PostSubject: Re: Chilling...((Open to anyone))   Chilling...((Open to anyone)) EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 11:32 pm

"My name is Jaci, but I wouldn't have known that because I just moved here about a week ago. So I don't know a lot here yet."
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision

Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Chilling...((Open to anyone))   Chilling...((Open to anyone)) EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 11:35 pm

"Oh, well my bad...Probably explains why your face doesn't seem familiar..." Ralph pit his hands in his jackets pocket and began to slowly walk towards the exit...He looked over his shoulder and spoke..."Comin?"
Back to top Go down
Butterfly500

Butterfly500

PostSubject: Re: Chilling...((Open to anyone))   Chilling...((Open to anyone)) EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 11:37 pm

Jaci followed behind and threw on her jacket.

"yeah coming."
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision

Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Chilling...((Open to anyone))   Chilling...((Open to anyone)) EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 11:39 pm

Ralph waited for her to catch up and walked beside her towards the parking lot..."So Jaci...How's the love life since ya been down here at Bayside."
Back to top Go down
Butterfly500

Butterfly500

PostSubject: Re: Chilling...((Open to anyone))   Chilling...((Open to anyone)) EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 11:41 pm

Jaci chuckled and shook her head.

"Not very good. I mean sure some guys will come up to me and throw some punchlines or something, but it never really sticks."
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision

Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Chilling...((Open to anyone))   Chilling...((Open to anyone)) EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 11:46 pm

Ralph chuckled..."Eh, Most of the guys in this school are idiots...But you probably already know that...Well here's the beaut, he pointed to his truck" He then opened up his trucks passenger door for her.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly500

Butterfly500

PostSubject: Re: Chilling...((Open to anyone))   Chilling...((Open to anyone)) EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 11:47 pm

"Thanks."

Jaci got in the passenger side and buckled up. She looked out the window ahead of her and saw a bunch of people already pulling out.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision

Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Chilling...((Open to anyone))   Chilling...((Open to anyone)) EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 11:48 pm

"So am I stickin yet?" He chuckled as he started the engine.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly500

Butterfly500

PostSubject: Re: Chilling...((Open to anyone))   Chilling...((Open to anyone)) EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 11:52 pm

Jaci grinned and chuckled too.

"You're getting there so far."
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision

Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Chilling...((Open to anyone))   Chilling...((Open to anyone)) EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 11:54 pm

Ralph chuckled..."Then you wont mind if I do this..." He leaned over and placed a hand on her cheek, he then leaned in a planted a kiss on her lips.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly500

Butterfly500

PostSubject: Re: Chilling...((Open to anyone))   Chilling...((Open to anyone)) EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 11:58 pm

Jaci flet Ralph place a hand on her cheek and when she turned, she realized a little late that he was kissing her. She was taken by total suprise over it and her mind went crazy. Her only reaction was to close her eyes and kiss him back. After a moment, she pulled away, and felt her face warm up.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision

Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Chilling...((Open to anyone))   Chilling...((Open to anyone)) EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 12:03 am

Ralph smiled at her, leaning in for a second kiss, only this time not holding back and doing a full french kiss..."Still wanna head home?" He said once he pulled away after a few moments.
Back to top Go down
nick331hog

nick331hog

Male Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2009-02-27

PostSubject: Re: Chilling...((Open to anyone))   Chilling...((Open to anyone)) EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 12:28 am

(-_-, damn, not again!!!!)

"Umm, am i interupting something?" Light said in an akward voice as he walked up, "Hey Jaci,"
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision

Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Chilling...((Open to anyone))   Chilling...((Open to anyone)) EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 12:39 am

(lol! Let me guess, you had your eyes set on her!)

Ralph raised an eyebrow..."Yeah...Ya kind are..."
Back to top Go down
nick331hog

nick331hog

PostSubject: Re: Chilling...((Open to anyone))   Chilling...((Open to anyone)) EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 12:46 am

"Well, Soooooooorrrrry, just walkin by..." after Light is out of earshot, he wispers to himself "dumbass jock"
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision

Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Chilling...((Open to anyone))   Chilling...((Open to anyone)) EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 12:52 am

Ralph chuckled..."Seems like you already got a boyfriend..."
Back to top Go down
Eduard
Admin
Eduard

Male Number of posts : 110

PostSubject: Re: Chilling...((Open to anyone))   Chilling...((Open to anyone)) EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 1:15 am

Ed walked around the corner with a lit cigarette.

"You kids stayin' outta trouble righ'?"
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision

Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Chilling...((Open to anyone))   Chilling...((Open to anyone)) EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 1:19 am

Ralph looked over to his favorite teacher..."You know me Mr.L, Trouble just follows..." He chuckled.
Back to top Go down
nick331hog

nick331hog

PostSubject: Re: Chilling...((Open to anyone))   Chilling...((Open to anyone)) EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 1:20 am

Light got rid of the blunt he had, and started chewing his gum, he saw a techer walk around the corner, and laughed, "That should get him in trouble(meaning ralph)."
Back to top Go down
Eduard
Admin
Eduard

PostSubject: Re: Chilling...((Open to anyone))   Chilling...((Open to anyone)) EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 1:24 am

Ed chuckled. "Alright. Now just don't take to long. I don't care if your doin' a little kissing, just try and keep it PG. I can keep the other teachers off of your back if you can do that for me."

Ed walked towards Light and spoke quietly to him, "Don't be doing that stuff where I can see or smell it. I can get in some serious trouble if I don't report it. But I'll let you off with a warning. Everyone has their addictions, but take it somewhere less public."

Last edited by Eduard on Sun Mar 01, 2009 1:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision

Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Chilling...((Open to anyone))   Chilling...((Open to anyone)) EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 1:26 am

"Good ol' Mr.L...Sometimes your just too cool to be a teacher." Ralph chuckled once more...
Back to top Go down
nick331hog

nick331hog

PostSubject: Re: Chilling...((Open to anyone))   Chilling...((Open to anyone)) EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 1:26 am

(( i was out of earshot...))

"By smell, do you mean a good, minty smell? Kuz' all ive got is gum" he said, smushing the blunt under his foot.

Last edited by nick331hog on Sun Mar 01, 2009 1:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision

Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Chilling...((Open to anyone))   Chilling...((Open to anyone)) EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 1:29 am

Ralph looked over to Jaci..."Well that was weird... Guess we should leave eh? So where to?"
Back to top Go down
Eduard
Admin
Eduard

PostSubject: Re: Chilling...((Open to anyone))   Chilling...((Open to anyone)) EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 1:48 am

"Exactly I hate mint gum!" Ed joked as he walked off chuckling.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼

VivaLaCult☼

Male Number of posts : 494
Registration date : 2009-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Chilling...((Open to anyone))   Chilling...((Open to anyone)) EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 3:41 am

Noah came up and put his hand on Raplh's back.

"So who is this Beautiful young lady here, Ralph" he said smiling and winking at the girl

"Is she taken." he said to either that would answer
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision

Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Chilling...((Open to anyone))   Chilling...((Open to anyone)) EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 4:13 am

He looked over to Noah surprised..."I always forget to roll up the window to this damn truck..." Ralph noticed his friends immediate interest..."Nah, shes new here, just moved here last week...Hey Jaci, this is Noah, Noah this is Jaci..."
Back to top Go down
nick331hog

nick331hog

PostSubject: Re: Chilling...((Open to anyone))   Chilling...((Open to anyone)) EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 4:16 am

A Ball of Paper hits Noah in the head. If opened, it read:

"Stay away from Jaci, she shouldnt be around guys like you."

If noah or Ralph looked for who threw the paper, they saw no-one.

(noah, right nnow you have no idea that i like her too)
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼

VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Chilling...((Open to anyone))   Chilling...((Open to anyone)) EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 4:19 am

(Ok) Noah crumpled the paper and payed little attention to it.

"Nice to see such a pretty face at this school" he said with a smile showing off his perfect white teeth.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly500

Butterfly500

PostSubject: Re: Chilling...((Open to anyone))   Chilling...((Open to anyone)) EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 7:04 pm

Jaci still blished a little at the compliment, but she still gave a polite smile back at Noah.

"Well it's nice to meet you too."
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision

Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Chilling...((Open to anyone))   Chilling...((Open to anyone)) EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 9:02 pm

"Hop in the back seat Noah, Let's go for a ride."
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼

VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Chilling...((Open to anyone))   Chilling...((Open to anyone)) EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 10:14 pm

"It's better to see you" he said then threw his back pack in the back of the truck and hopped in.

"Where we goin"
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision

Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Chilling...((Open to anyone))   Chilling...((Open to anyone)) EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 10:17 pm

"Not a clue, any ideas?"
Back to top Go down
Ulca[isaCULT]
Admin
Ulca[isaCULT]

Male Number of posts : 413

PostSubject: Re: Chilling...((Open to anyone))   Chilling...((Open to anyone)) EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 10:17 pm

Volchok pulled up in his luxury sports car, a Lamborghini Reventon 09', with a rock song titled, "What and What Not" blared.

"Ah, Ralph. How's it going bro?" He said hopping out of his car walking towards Ralph's truck.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision

Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Chilling...((Open to anyone))   Chilling...((Open to anyone)) EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 10:21 pm

"Ah Volchok, nothing man...Just hanging out with some friends."
Back to top Go down
Ulca[isaCULT]
Admin
Ulca[isaCULT]

PostSubject: Re: Chilling...((Open to anyone))   Chilling...((Open to anyone)) EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 10:25 pm

"I see. Well, I was on my way outta this dump, what are ya guys doing on a Friday night like this one?" He said chewing a piece of gum.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼

VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Chilling...((Open to anyone))   Chilling...((Open to anyone)) EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 10:26 pm

Noah turned to Jaci.

"So why haven't I seen your pretty face around here before"
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision

Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Chilling...((Open to anyone))   Chilling...((Open to anyone)) EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 10:27 pm

"Nothin as of yet, what you up to tonight?"
Back to top Go down
Butterfly500

Butterfly500

PostSubject: Re: Chilling...((Open to anyone))   Chilling...((Open to anyone)) EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 10:27 pm

Jaci grinned at the thought of telling the same explination after so many times today.

"I just moved here a week ago."
Back to top Go down
Ulca[isaCULT]
Admin
Ulca[isaCULT]

PostSubject: Re: Chilling...((Open to anyone))   Chilling...((Open to anyone)) EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 10:30 pm

"There is this crazy party going on for Kathy downtown at this club." He said cracking his neck. "She wanted to word spread, so I was wondering if you guys wanted to head out there tonight. Free drinks, y'know, the good stuff."
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼

VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Chilling...((Open to anyone))   Chilling...((Open to anyone)) EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 10:30 pm

"Well aren't I just the luckiest man in the world" he smiled big at her
Back to top Go down
Butterfly500

Butterfly500

PostSubject: Re: Chilling...((Open to anyone))   Chilling...((Open to anyone)) EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 10:34 pm

Jaci gave a returning smile at Noah.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision

Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Chilling...((Open to anyone))   Chilling...((Open to anyone)) EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 10:36 pm

"A party..." He turned his head to Noah and Jaci..."You guys game?"
Back to top Go down
Ulca[isaCULT]
Admin
Ulca[isaCULT]

PostSubject: Re: Chilling...((Open to anyone))   Chilling...((Open to anyone)) EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 10:37 pm

"It'll be fun." He egged on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chilling...((Open to anyone))   Chilling...((Open to anyone)) Empty

Back to top Go down

Chilling...((Open to anyone))
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Second-Life :: Places :: Topal Bay City :: Bayside High-
Jump to: