Second-Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is your Second Life.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

On the Way to Work....

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Raine

Raine

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2009-02-28

On the Way to Work.... Empty
PostSubject: On the Way to Work....   On the Way to Work.... EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 12:19 am

Eliana was power walking out of her classroom with three books. She had stayed after school for extra help with some teachers, and to get some work done in the library. When she finally checked the time it was already 5pm and she was going to be late for work. The club that she worked at was on the other side of town, plus she had to be early to get things ready. The doors opened at 6.
Shit... I still have to change and put on makeup..... Check all my equipment, and practice my routine for tonight..... Eliana was so busy worrying that she bumped into a large man on her way out.
"Sorry!" She cried, and bent down to collect her stuff. Her cheeks were burning because she had recognized the guy she knocked into. He was the star football player of the school's team. Because of him their school had won every football tournament for the past 3 years, he was like a hero around here, even if he was a bit, reserved. Eliana was dying in her shame.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision

Atreyuvision

Male Number of posts : 480

PostSubject: Re: On the Way to Work....   On the Way to Work.... EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 12:24 am

Ralph shook his head and knelt down to help her collect her things..."Why are you in such a hurry..." Ralph smiled at her, easily noticing her embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
Raine

Raine

PostSubject: Re: On the Way to Work....   On the Way to Work.... EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 12:27 am

Eliana glanced over at Ralph as he helped her collect her things.
"I'm going to be late for work...." She replied. "Thank you, by the way." She added, with a weak smile.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision

Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: On the Way to Work....   On the Way to Work.... EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 12:30 am

"No problem...Need a ride? My truck will get ya there faster than any hunk of shit in this school's parking lot..." Ralph helped her back to her feet and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Raine

Raine

PostSubject: Re: On the Way to Work....   On the Way to Work.... EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 12:33 am

"Oh no, it's fine I'd rather take my own car if you don't mind." Eliana said. No way am I gonna let him drive me over to the club! Uh uh!
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision

Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: On the Way to Work....   On the Way to Work.... EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 12:34 am

Ralph frowned...."Aww, shot down already...Cmon what was all that blushing for?"
Back to top Go down
Raine

Raine

PostSubject: Re: On the Way to Work....   On the Way to Work.... EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 12:39 am

"Well I bumped into the school's star player, and the source of fandom for half the underclassmen, I'm sure you'd blush to." She said with a real smile this time. She also extended her hand to Ralph.
"I'm Eliana, by the way. Names are usually important before you try hitting on someone."
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision

Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: On the Way to Work....   On the Way to Work.... EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 12:42 am

"Eh, not really...I don't really get star struck..." Ralph chuckled as he extended his hand..."Guess I'm use to everyone already knowin me...but I'm Ralph..."
Back to top Go down
Raine

Raine

PostSubject: Re: On the Way to Work....   On the Way to Work.... EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 12:47 am

"I know your name, everyone does. And don't mistake this as me trying to be rude, but I really gotta go." I'm gonna be so late! I better call in.....
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision

Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: On the Way to Work....   On the Way to Work.... EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 12:49 am

Ralph chuckled..."Alright, if ya wanna ditch that bad...But first ya gotta give me your number..."
Back to top Go down
Raine

Raine

PostSubject: Re: On the Way to Work....   On the Way to Work.... EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 1:00 am

Eliana quickly gave Ralph her number with a smile and power walked the rest of the way to her car. She must have been going well over 70 miles an hour because she made it to work right at six. She rushed putting on her outfit. because she knew she could do that without looking sloppy. Tonight's was a red corset with black details, frilly black panties, her trusty fishnets, and red "stripper" heels. Eliana touched up her curls and began applying her makeup, taking her time so it looked professional. The manager introduced her just as she finished up and she slinked her way down the stage and to her pole. She began her dancing, flirting, and acting, as usual. It was a job like any else....
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision

Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: On the Way to Work....   On the Way to Work.... EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 1:03 am

Ralph went back to his truck feeling accomplished...I think I should party to celebrate...Maybe a couple beers and a dance or two... He smiled as he pulled out his fake ID, it was very realistic so he easily got into almost anywhere, plus he looked of age anyway...Ralph arrived at a random strip club he had chosen, he sat down at the bar and ordered a drink... He then looked around for which dancer he would pick...and to his surprise he saw Eliana..."Interesting..."
Back to top Go down
Raine

Raine

PostSubject: Re: On the Way to Work....   On the Way to Work.... EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 1:23 pm

As Eliana was on stage dancing, she noticed Ralph walk into the club. She covered the shock, perfectly of course, and continued dancing. His presence was very disconcerting, but she didn't let that show at all in her movement or facial expression. When he sat down to watch her, Eliana showed him as much attention as any other guy there, no more, no less, as was expected.
What is he stalking me? This is bad.... What if he tells people....? Thoughts like these ran through Eliana's head as she performed.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision

Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: On the Way to Work....   On the Way to Work.... EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 3:19 pm

Ralph whistled over to her, then waved for her to come over..."Cmon, can't give a pal a dance?"
Back to top Go down
Raine

Raine

PostSubject: Re: On the Way to Work....   On the Way to Work.... EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 8:13 pm

Eliana smiled and continued dancing as she talked to Ralph.
"Well handsome, we give private dances in the back room. I'll take you after I'm done here if you want." She replied in a sexy tone, and winked at him.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision

Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: On the Way to Work....   On the Way to Work.... EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 9:04 pm

Ralph grinned widely and then broke into a laughter, he quickly brushed it off and looked at her..."Man...I never woulda guessed, but you look damn good naked...So is this private dance somethin special cause ya like me? Or am I just another customer?"
Back to top Go down
Raine

Raine

PostSubject: Re: On the Way to Work....   On the Way to Work.... EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 9:15 pm

Eliana put her finger to her lips, shushing him. She smiled and kept dancing. When she finished her routine she told her manager the guy in the front wanted a private dance, and she pointed to Ralph. He smiled and handed her the key to the back room. Eliana beckoned Ralph over to the little door on the side of the club and pulled him into cozy red room with a pole to the side and an elaborately decorated chair, designed to make even the ugliest shmuck feel like a real king.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision

Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: On the Way to Work....   On the Way to Work.... EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 9:19 pm

Ralph sat in the chair..."Man, high style back here..." he chuckled..."So what's this about?" He said with a grin, still curious to her answer on his previous question.
Back to top Go down
Raine

Raine

PostSubject: Re: On the Way to Work....   On the Way to Work.... EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 9:22 pm

"I'm at work, remember? So this is business. You can choose to tip or not, but this one is on the house." She said, and started grinding on Ralph.

Last edited by Raine on Sun Mar 01, 2009 9:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision

Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: On the Way to Work....   On the Way to Work.... EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 9:23 pm

He chuckled, "Work's for me..." He grinned as he sat back and accepted the dance, but he would not tip her.
Back to top Go down
Raine

Raine

PostSubject: Re: On the Way to Work....   On the Way to Work.... EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 9:32 pm

Eliana continued "dancing" whispering bad things in Ralph's ear and licking her lips seductively.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision

Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: On the Way to Work....   On the Way to Work.... EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 9:34 pm

Ralph sat back, still enjoying the 'dance', after a few moments he spoke up. "Hey sweetheart, when do ya get off?"
Back to top Go down
Raine

Raine

PostSubject: Re: On the Way to Work....   On the Way to Work.... EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 9:36 pm

"In about an hour, why?"
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision

Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: On the Way to Work....   On the Way to Work.... EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 9:42 pm

"I got my own place, ya wanna head back to it?"
Back to top Go down
Raine

Raine

PostSubject: Re: On the Way to Work....   On the Way to Work.... EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 9:44 pm

"I'm a stripper sweetie, not a ho." She said, but in a playful tone of voice.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision

Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: On the Way to Work....   On the Way to Work.... EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 9:46 pm

"Hey, I aint offering you a job....I'm offering you a good time with me..."
Back to top Go down
Raine

Raine

PostSubject: Re: On the Way to Work....   On the Way to Work.... EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 9:47 pm

"Hmmm, what you got in mind?"
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision

Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: On the Way to Work....   On the Way to Work.... EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 9:53 pm

Ralph smiled at her, looking her up and down..."Isn't it obvious?"
Back to top Go down
Raine

Raine

PostSubject: Re: On the Way to Work....   On the Way to Work.... EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 9:59 pm

"uh uh."
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision

Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: On the Way to Work....   On the Way to Work.... EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 10:01 pm

Ralph pulled her in and whispered into her ear..."My place, my room, my bed...Or any where else you prefer to do it.."
Back to top Go down
Raine

Raine

PostSubject: Re: On the Way to Work....   On the Way to Work.... EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 10:05 pm

"Sorry buddy, I'm believe in abstinence." She said and giggled slightly.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision

Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: On the Way to Work....   On the Way to Work.... EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 10:07 pm

Ralph sighed and cracked his neck..."Yeah, figured as much..." He pulled out his wallet and handed her a 100$..."See ya round." He began to walk away with his hands in his sweater pocket, cracking his neck as he walked.
Back to top Go down
Raine

Raine

PostSubject: Re: On the Way to Work....   On the Way to Work.... EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 10:09 pm

Raine's eyes widened at the sight of the huge bill Ralph had tossed her.
"Th... Thank you..." She managed to say as he walked off.
Tha was so nice of him.... This is gonna help me out so much.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision

Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: On the Way to Work....   On the Way to Work.... EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 10:15 pm

Man, I feel like an idiot... He walked away with his pride crushed...He stood outside the bar and lit up a cigarette...
Back to top Go down
Raine

Raine

PostSubject: Re: On the Way to Work....   On the Way to Work.... EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 10:22 pm

Eliana called to her manager that she was going out for a smoke break. She sat down against a wall beside the door and lit up her cigarette.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision

Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: On the Way to Work....   On the Way to Work.... EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 10:24 pm

Ralph pretended not to notice her, he then threw out the cigarette and pulled out a joint from his pack...He lit that up as well.
Back to top Go down
Raine

Raine

PostSubject: Re: On the Way to Work....   On the Way to Work.... EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 10:29 pm

The smell of weed drifted past Eliana's nostrils. She turned her head in the direction of the smell and was surprised to see Ralph smoking.
"How can an athlete smoke pot and still be so good?"
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision

Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: On the Way to Work....   On the Way to Work.... EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 10:31 pm

"I'm not good at football...Look at me, the only reason I'm good is cause I can run some one over...I don't have talent like some of the other guys out there..." Ralph inhaled a hit..."Besides, pot is the only thing that keeps me happy anymore..."
Back to top Go down
Raine

Raine

PostSubject: Re: On the Way to Work....   On the Way to Work.... EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 10:36 pm

Eliana tossed Ralph a roach clip and stared at the cherry of her cigarette.
"Hmm, that sucks, but I understand."
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision

Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: On the Way to Work....   On the Way to Work.... EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 10:43 pm

"No you don't..." Ralph inhaled another hit and then passed her the joint..."Assuming that you smoke, or are you against that too..." What kind of stripper believes in abstinence...Bullshit, you know all she did was shoot you down... Ralph couldn't shake the thoughts off. Eh, man...Made a fool of myself back there...damn it man...
Back to top Go down
Raine

Raine

PostSubject: Re: On the Way to Work....   On the Way to Work.... EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 10:49 pm

Eliana took the joint and inhaled.
"You really think I don't understand?"
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision

Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: On the Way to Work....   On the Way to Work.... EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 11:53 pm

"Just shut up and smoke." Ralph crossed his arms and leaned against the wall, holding his head slightly down while waiting for the joint.
Back to top Go down
Raine

Raine

PostSubject: Re: On the Way to Work....   On the Way to Work.... EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 11:55 pm

Eliana took amount hit and passed the joint to Ralph.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision

Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: On the Way to Work....   On the Way to Work.... EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 12:01 am

Ralph took the joint, inhaled about four hits before passing it back..."Keep it..." He got off the wall and began to walk towards his truck.
Back to top Go down
Raine

Raine

PostSubject: Re: On the Way to Work....   On the Way to Work.... EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 12:16 am

"Thanks, oh by the way! Thanks for the tip, that was really nice and so generous..... It'll really help out."
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision

Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: On the Way to Work....   On the Way to Work.... EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 12:32 am

"What ever...Bye..." He pulled open his door and started the engine up, to his surprise one of his favorite songs "I can't Go On" came on.
Back to top Go down
Raine

Raine

PostSubject: Re: On the Way to Work....   On the Way to Work.... EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 9:26 pm

"Good taste in music, you got, but I didn't think they played Bayside on the radio." Raine called to Ralph.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision

Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: On the Way to Work....   On the Way to Work.... EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 9:31 pm

"It's my CD...I wish they would play real music..But they don't..." Ralph changed the song...It's not that he didn't like it, he just would rather not hear it right now.
Back to top Go down
Raine

Raine

PostSubject: Re: On the Way to Work....   On the Way to Work.... EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 9:36 pm

"Haha, I shoulda known. Why'dya turn it off?"
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision

Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: On the Way to Work....   On the Way to Work.... EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 9:42 pm

"Eh...I'd just rather not hear it right now..." Ralph began to pull out of the drive way...Looking out his window he stared her down..."See ya round I guess...And your job...Don't worry, it's safe with me." he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On the Way to Work....   On the Way to Work.... Empty

Back to top Go down

On the Way to Work....
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Second-Life :: Places :: Topal Bay City :: Bayside High-
Jump to: