Second-Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is your Second Life.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Noah's House (Me and Butt unless some of his friends want to chill...Mr.L)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
VivaLaCult☼

VivaLaCult☼

Male Number of posts : 494
Registration date : 2009-03-01

Noah's House (Me and Butt unless some of his friends want to chill...Mr.L) Empty
PostSubject: Noah's House (Me and Butt unless some of his friends want to chill...Mr.L)   Noah's House (Me and Butt unless some of his friends want to chill...Mr.L) EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 9:57 pm

Noah and Jaci pulled up in Noah's driveway, his parents were away for the weekend so he had the house to himself.

"Come on" he saidto Jaci finding the keys to his house as he got out of his car.

HIS HOUSE
Noah's House (Me and Butt unless some of his friends want to chill...Mr.L) Mansio10
Back to top Go down
Butterfly500

Butterfly500

Female Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2009-02-26

Noah's House (Me and Butt unless some of his friends want to chill...Mr.L) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noah's House (Me and Butt unless some of his friends want to chill...Mr.L)   Noah's House (Me and Butt unless some of his friends want to chill...Mr.L) EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 10:01 pm

Jaci's eyes widened at the sight of his home and almost got lost in its massiveness that she almost forgot to get out of the car.

"Wow. You live here?"
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼

VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Noah's House (Me and Butt unless some of his friends want to chill...Mr.L)   Noah's House (Me and Butt unless some of his friends want to chill...Mr.L) EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 10:02 pm

"Haha, yeah, my parents are wealthy" he said pointing at his car.

He then grabbed her hand and unlocked his house and walked in.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly500

Butterfly500

PostSubject: Re: Noah's House (Me and Butt unless some of his friends want to chill...Mr.L)   Noah's House (Me and Butt unless some of his friends want to chill...Mr.L) EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 10:04 pm

"Wow."

Jaci was pretty lost in words. She couldn't think of any other adjectives to describe it. Even the inside was spetacular too. She looked around again at the room they entered.

"What do your parents do?"
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼

VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Noah's House (Me and Butt unless some of his friends want to chill...Mr.L)   Noah's House (Me and Butt unless some of his friends want to chill...Mr.L) EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 10:07 pm

"Um I would have to kill you" he laughed.

"I'm kidding, my dad is a brain surgeon and my mom is the most respected real estate dealers in the state" he said holding her a little closer
Back to top Go down
Butterfly500

Butterfly500

PostSubject: Re: Noah's House (Me and Butt unless some of his friends want to chill...Mr.L)   Noah's House (Me and Butt unless some of his friends want to chill...Mr.L) EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 10:11 pm

"Wow."

Jaci grinned at herself for only thinking of the word wow to describe things at the moment. She recalled seeing a few real estate sale signs with pictures of a woman on it. More likely to be Noah's mom.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼

VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Noah's House (Me and Butt unless some of his friends want to chill...Mr.L)   Noah's House (Me and Butt unless some of his friends want to chill...Mr.L) EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 10:15 pm

"Yeah it's pretty awesome" he said leaning in for another kiss.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly500

Butterfly500

PostSubject: Re: Noah's House (Me and Butt unless some of his friends want to chill...Mr.L)   Noah's House (Me and Butt unless some of his friends want to chill...Mr.L) EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 10:18 pm

Jaci leaned up and kissed Noah as he was leaning in toward her. She twisted her fingers into his mostly to still keep her balance.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼

VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Noah's House (Me and Butt unless some of his friends want to chill...Mr.L)   Noah's House (Me and Butt unless some of his friends want to chill...Mr.L) EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 10:20 pm

Noah grabbed her waist and kissed longer.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly500

Butterfly500

PostSubject: Re: Noah's House (Me and Butt unless some of his friends want to chill...Mr.L)   Noah's House (Me and Butt unless some of his friends want to chill...Mr.L) EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 10:22 pm

Jaci kept her eyes closed as she kissed Noah and didn't even remember to breathe either. She held on to his arms and kept kissing him too.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼

VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Noah's House (Me and Butt unless some of his friends want to chill...Mr.L)   Noah's House (Me and Butt unless some of his friends want to chill...Mr.L) EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 11:03 pm

Noah moved his hands to around her back and held her closer, he broke off.

"You wanna see the living room" he said as he pulled her into the living room which was giant white room with a large chandelier, he picked up a remote and pushed the button making a wooden door open revealing a giant screen TV and V for Vendetta was playing.

"I love this movie" he said laying down on and motioning for Jaci to lay down next to him still holding her hand.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly500

Butterfly500

PostSubject: Re: Noah's House (Me and Butt unless some of his friends want to chill...Mr.L)   Noah's House (Me and Butt unless some of his friends want to chill...Mr.L) EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 4:20 pm

Jaci layed down by Noah and looked up and around the room, observing the large chandelier and the large room itself. The shee looked up at the huge screen where the movie was playing.

"I don't think I've ever seen this movie before."
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼

VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Noah's House (Me and Butt unless some of his friends want to chill...Mr.L)   Noah's House (Me and Butt unless some of his friends want to chill...Mr.L) EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 4:33 pm

"Its really good" he said wrapping his arm around her
Back to top Go down
Butterfly500

Butterfly500

PostSubject: Re: Noah's House (Me and Butt unless some of his friends want to chill...Mr.L)   Noah's House (Me and Butt unless some of his friends want to chill...Mr.L) EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 4:35 pm

Jaci leans her head back against Noah's chest and watches as the movie continued to play.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼

VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Noah's House (Me and Butt unless some of his friends want to chill...Mr.L)   Noah's House (Me and Butt unless some of his friends want to chill...Mr.L) EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 4:36 pm

Noah ran his fingers through her hair and then grabbed her hand and held it
Back to top Go down
Butterfly500

Butterfly500

PostSubject: Re: Noah's House (Me and Butt unless some of his friends want to chill...Mr.L)   Noah's House (Me and Butt unless some of his friends want to chill...Mr.L) EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 4:39 pm

Jaci held Noah's hand in hers too and a small smile grew on her face now.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼

VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Noah's House (Me and Butt unless some of his friends want to chill...Mr.L)   Noah's House (Me and Butt unless some of his friends want to chill...Mr.L) EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 4:40 pm

Noah held her hand gently and played with her palm and kissed her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly500

Butterfly500

PostSubject: Re: Noah's House (Me and Butt unless some of his friends want to chill...Mr.L)   Noah's House (Me and Butt unless some of his friends want to chill...Mr.L) EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 4:45 pm

Jaci chuckled lightly at the kissed, and Noah played with her palm. After that, she ran her fingers along his hand and traced the marks in his palm too.
Back to top Go down
Ulca[isaCULT]
Admin
Ulca[isaCULT]

Male Number of posts : 413

PostSubject: Re: Noah's House (Me and Butt unless some of his friends want to chill...Mr.L)   Noah's House (Me and Butt unless some of his friends want to chill...Mr.L) EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 4:55 pm

Alan pulled up to Noah's house.

He walked to the front door and rang the bell, hoping to see one of his brother's friends to live there.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼

VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Noah's House (Me and Butt unless some of his friends want to chill...Mr.L)   Noah's House (Me and Butt unless some of his friends want to chill...Mr.L) EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 8:15 am

"Oh hold on" he said to Jaci as he gave her a kiss on the lips, he walked to the door.

"Um hey who are you?" he said as he answered the door.
Back to top Go down
Eduard
Admin
Eduard

Male Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Noah's House (Me and Butt unless some of his friends want to chill...Mr.L)   Noah's House (Me and Butt unless some of his friends want to chill...Mr.L) EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 11:53 am

"He's with me and Ralph, mate."
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼

VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Noah's House (Me and Butt unless some of his friends want to chill...Mr.L)   Noah's House (Me and Butt unless some of his friends want to chill...Mr.L) EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 4:57 pm

"Oh hey Mr. L come on in, but I'm kinda busy" he said opening the door all the way.

He walked back to Jaci.

"Looks like we got some visitors" he said kissing her on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Ulca[isaCULT]
Admin
Ulca[isaCULT]

PostSubject: Re: Noah's House (Me and Butt unless some of his friends want to chill...Mr.L)   Noah's House (Me and Butt unless some of his friends want to chill...Mr.L) EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 6:31 pm

Alan walked into the house with Mr.L and Ralph.

Alan interrupted everyone, "I was wondering if anyone here knew a guy named Aaron Volchok?"
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼

VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Noah's House (Me and Butt unless some of his friends want to chill...Mr.L)   Noah's House (Me and Butt unless some of his friends want to chill...Mr.L) EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 6:34 pm

"Um yeah I'm actually pretty good friends with him...you know him" he said putting his arm around Jaci.

(Butt you are standing now XP sorry)
Back to top Go down
Ulca[isaCULT]
Admin
Ulca[isaCULT]

PostSubject: Re: Noah's House (Me and Butt unless some of his friends want to chill...Mr.L)   Noah's House (Me and Butt unless some of his friends want to chill...Mr.L) EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 6:37 pm

"Uhm, yeah. I've never actually met him, but I'm his brother." He said putting his head down a little.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼

VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Noah's House (Me and Butt unless some of his friends want to chill...Mr.L)   Noah's House (Me and Butt unless some of his friends want to chill...Mr.L) EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 6:39 pm

"Oh um really, well I've got his number I can call him" he said looking surprised
Back to top Go down
Ulca[isaCULT]
Admin
Ulca[isaCULT]

PostSubject: Re: Noah's House (Me and Butt unless some of his friends want to chill...Mr.L)   Noah's House (Me and Butt unless some of his friends want to chill...Mr.L) EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 6:40 pm

"No, that's okay. If you can, let him know I'm staying the Topal Bay Resort, he can drop by anytime."
Back to top Go down
Butterfly500

Butterfly500

PostSubject: Re: Noah's House (Me and Butt unless some of his friends want to chill...Mr.L)   Noah's House (Me and Butt unless some of his friends want to chill...Mr.L) EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 6:41 pm

((lols fine.))

Jaci stood by Noah and lets him talk seeing the visitors were mostly for him. She recognized some of them from school but didn't recall the other guy.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼

VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Noah's House (Me and Butt unless some of his friends want to chill...Mr.L)   Noah's House (Me and Butt unless some of his friends want to chill...Mr.L) EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 6:42 pm

"Um ok" he said not knowing what else to say.

"Hold on babe" he said to Jaci as he ran to the endtable and got his phone

he texted Volchok Hey man you should probably come over here
Back to top Go down
Ulca[isaCULT]
Admin
Ulca[isaCULT]

PostSubject: Re: Noah's House (Me and Butt unless some of his friends want to chill...Mr.L)   Noah's House (Me and Butt unless some of his friends want to chill...Mr.L) EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 6:44 pm

"This is a real nice place here. Sorry for being rude. My name is Alan Volchok."
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼

VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Noah's House (Me and Butt unless some of his friends want to chill...Mr.L)   Noah's House (Me and Butt unless some of his friends want to chill...Mr.L) EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 6:46 pm

"Oh thanks, it's ok" he said waiting for a text back.
Back to top Go down
Ulca[isaCULT]
Admin
Ulca[isaCULT]

PostSubject: Re: Noah's House (Me and Butt unless some of his friends want to chill...Mr.L)   Noah's House (Me and Butt unless some of his friends want to chill...Mr.L) EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 6:48 pm

Volchok was driving on his way home from lunch with Autumn.

"Wat is it bro?" Volchok texted back.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼

VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Noah's House (Me and Butt unless some of his friends want to chill...Mr.L)   Noah's House (Me and Butt unless some of his friends want to chill...Mr.L) EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 6:50 pm

Noah's phone vibrated.

Ummm you should just see for yourself, it's important...hurry
Back to top Go down
Ulca[isaCULT]
Admin
Ulca[isaCULT]

PostSubject: Re: Noah's House (Me and Butt unless some of his friends want to chill...Mr.L)   Noah's House (Me and Butt unless some of his friends want to chill...Mr.L) EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 6:55 pm

Volchok didn't even reply to his text message, he quickly turned around, and sped his way towards Noah's house.

"So. Is he a good guy?" Asked Alan.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼

VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Noah's House (Me and Butt unless some of his friends want to chill...Mr.L)   Noah's House (Me and Butt unless some of his friends want to chill...Mr.L) EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 6:56 pm

"Aaron, he is a great guy, and he can kick some serious ass, I'm glad he is my friend" he said walking back over to Jaci and holding her from behind
Back to top Go down
Ulca[isaCULT]
Admin
Ulca[isaCULT]

PostSubject: Re: Noah's House (Me and Butt unless some of his friends want to chill...Mr.L)   Noah's House (Me and Butt unless some of his friends want to chill...Mr.L) EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 6:57 pm

"Oh, he turned into the fighter eh?" Alan laughed to himself.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼

VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Noah's House (Me and Butt unless some of his friends want to chill...Mr.L)   Noah's House (Me and Butt unless some of his friends want to chill...Mr.L) EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 6:59 pm

"You could say that, so he doesn't know about you eh" he said still holding Jaci.
Back to top Go down
Ulca[isaCULT]
Admin
Ulca[isaCULT]

PostSubject: Re: Noah's House (Me and Butt unless some of his friends want to chill...Mr.L)   Noah's House (Me and Butt unless some of his friends want to chill...Mr.L) EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 7:01 pm

"Not really at all. I left when I was 5, he was a baby at the time."
Back to top Go down
Butterfly500

Butterfly500

PostSubject: Re: Noah's House (Me and Butt unless some of his friends want to chill...Mr.L)   Noah's House (Me and Butt unless some of his friends want to chill...Mr.L) EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 7:02 pm

Jaci crossed her arms so her hands were on either one of Noah's arms where he held her from behind. She didn't really say anything in the conversation and just listened.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼

VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Noah's House (Me and Butt unless some of his friends want to chill...Mr.L)   Noah's House (Me and Butt unless some of his friends want to chill...Mr.L) EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 7:03 pm

"You think he will be happy to know he has a brother, he should be here any second if he's coming at all"
Back to top Go down
Ulca[isaCULT]
Admin
Ulca[isaCULT]

PostSubject: Re: Noah's House (Me and Butt unless some of his friends want to chill...Mr.L)   Noah's House (Me and Butt unless some of his friends want to chill...Mr.L) EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 7:05 pm

"Well, I hope so. I wanna make up for lost time. If I had the choice, I would have known him much longer before now," he said more defensively, crossing his arms.

Volchok pulled up in the drive way, hopping out of the car quickly and walking up to the front door and knocking.
"It's Volchok, you here Noah?!"
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼

VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Noah's House (Me and Butt unless some of his friends want to chill...Mr.L)   Noah's House (Me and Butt unless some of his friends want to chill...Mr.L) EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 7:07 pm

"Yeah come in" he yelled pulling away from Jaci abit to avoid yelling in her ear.

He returned to his normal position and gave her a playful kiss on the neck
Back to top Go down
Butterfly500

Butterfly500

PostSubject: Re: Noah's House (Me and Butt unless some of his friends want to chill...Mr.L)   Noah's House (Me and Butt unless some of his friends want to chill...Mr.L) EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 7:08 pm

Jaci giggle at the playful kiss but didn't really get out of Noah's grip either.
Back to top Go down
Ulca[isaCULT]
Admin
Ulca[isaCULT]

PostSubject: Re: Noah's House (Me and Butt unless some of his friends want to chill...Mr.L)   Noah's House (Me and Butt unless some of his friends want to chill...Mr.L) EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 7:09 pm

Volchok opened the door, not so calmly.

"What's wrong Noa-" Volchok cut off when he saw Alan standing there.

Alan looked at Volchok and smiled for the first time since he's been in Topal Bay.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼

VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Noah's House (Me and Butt unless some of his friends want to chill...Mr.L)   Noah's House (Me and Butt unless some of his friends want to chill...Mr.L) EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 7:10 pm

Noah held her tight but stopped playing around when Volchuk came in.

"I figured Its better for you to see it than me tell you" he said in a serious tone
Back to top Go down
Ulca[isaCULT]
Admin
Ulca[isaCULT]

PostSubject: Re: Noah's House (Me and Butt unless some of his friends want to chill...Mr.L)   Noah's House (Me and Butt unless some of his friends want to chill...Mr.L) EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 7:12 pm

"What's this?" Said Volchok shutting the door.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly500

Butterfly500

PostSubject: Re: Noah's House (Me and Butt unless some of his friends want to chill...Mr.L)   Noah's House (Me and Butt unless some of his friends want to chill...Mr.L) EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 7:12 pm

Jaci stopped giggling after she saw Volchuk walk in. She saw the surprise on his face and looked at him and Alan. They looked alike somehow.
Back to top Go down
Ulca[isaCULT]
Admin
Ulca[isaCULT]

PostSubject: Re: Noah's House (Me and Butt unless some of his friends want to chill...Mr.L)   Noah's House (Me and Butt unless some of his friends want to chill...Mr.L) EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 7:14 pm

Alan stood up and sighed, "As awkward as this is, Aaron, I'm your older brother. Alan."
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼

VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Noah's House (Me and Butt unless some of his friends want to chill...Mr.L)   Noah's House (Me and Butt unless some of his friends want to chill...Mr.L) EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 7:15 pm

"We can go to another room while you guys get to know each other" Noah offered

(This is super soap operaey lol)
Back to top Go down
Ulca[isaCULT]
Admin
Ulca[isaCULT]

PostSubject: Re: Noah's House (Me and Butt unless some of his friends want to chill...Mr.L)   Noah's House (Me and Butt unless some of his friends want to chill...Mr.L) EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 7:16 pm

(Lol, biggy time.)

Aaron and Alan both looked at each other, observantly.

Aaron said, "Uninterested." Turning around to leave.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Noah's House (Me and Butt unless some of his friends want to chill...Mr.L)   Noah's House (Me and Butt unless some of his friends want to chill...Mr.L) Empty

Back to top Go down

Noah's House (Me and Butt unless some of his friends want to chill...Mr.L)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next